Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse

By: Eunice Contreras
English 336
The Zombie franchise has been growing day by day. New shows, costumes, movies, and anything you can think of has been coming out to produce alot more money for these zombie making companies. When asking students and faculty about how they think they could survive a zombie apocolypse there was a mix of answers. Faculty member, Jill Morris, of the English Deparment said, "I have a black belt and karate and a lot of beer in my house that I could light on fire and throw at them." Morris does have the confidence needed and also said that her class will be starting an ultimate reality game assignment about the zombie apocolypse later in the semester. Student Katie Precht said, "I think I could have a pretty good chance of surviving." Other students were not so positive about an apocolypse occuring. Patricia Alderton claims, "Sometimes you can't help if you get infected, sometimes you can't avoid it. I know i would be scared out of my mind." Zombies are the new vampires, so don't be suprised if you see the franchise buliding even more in the near future.

No comments: