Monday, November 7, 2011

What Would You Do if Zombies Come for You?

Pic From Word Press
What Would You Do if Zombies Come for You?
By:Jasmine Vaughn Engl: 336.002



Several students were asked one of two questions pertaining to their personal opinion and confidence. The first question asked was, “What are your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse?” The second question asked was, “What do you think of the occupy Wall Street movement? The person to answer on of these questions was Krystal Horshaw an accountant student at Frostburg state university, from the Baltimore Maryland Area. She responded, “I think my chances are closer to five then ten. Its half and half because I could do one of two things fight them off or die”. Krystal went on to talk about how she would actually defeat them. “I would shoot them with guns and saws. I would find a great hidden spot”.
Tara Matthews, another student at Frostburg State University, majoring in Exercise and Sports science from Monrovia, was the total opposite of Krystal? Instead of fighting she said, “My chances would be zero because I would kill myself before fighting off zombies”. The last student to respond was Justin Shields of Baltimore Maryland, also a Frostburg State student majoring in exercise and sports science. His confidence of surviving was 100 % he states, “I would have a gun and shoot all of them, no need to worry I got faith in my skills.” Thus, everyone in a given situation will react different to what they are faced with, how would you survive?

No comments: