Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Will Survive! Zombies?...


By: Laura Cofrancesco

                Zombies are showing up everywhere today including television shows, advertisements on TV, video games, Halloween costumes, movies, and even zombie fan pages on Facebook. With all this zombie hype, it has people thinking; what if zombies are real? There may even be zombies right in Frostburg, Maryland.

So, a valid question may be; what are your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse? Some students around Frostburg State shared what they thought.  Jarrod Williams says “One hundred percent! The chances of zombie’s attacking are zero to one. ‘Cuz they’re not real!” His buddy Devante Spriggs says “One hundred fifty percent, I can outrun a zombie. I ain’t ‘gonna let no zombie catch me.” Kelly Citrone says uncertainly, “I will survive, they’re dead…” While these students explain that they will survive an attack from zombies, some students aren’t so sure. Bobby Bates, a student from Annapolis says, “Zero percent, no one could survive that. They’re coming!” David Patrick of Columbia agrees, “No chance. I’m too scared of them I’ll admit it”.

One thing is for sure, whether someone thinks they could survive a zombie apocalypse or not, they are taking over our media world today. Look behind you! Oh, it’s just a zombie on your computer screen…

No comments: