Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Delany or Rossco? You decide


When I asked the question who did or would you vote for between John Delany and Rossco Barlet the results were always Delany. The most surprising reason to me was the 40-year age difference of the two. Aside from this there were many different reasons as to why the people heavily favored Delany

One reason why was the significant age difference. Rob Webber, Director of Lane Center responded to this question saying, "Rossco Bartlet is well past his time." He expanded further by saying, "I think it's time for a change."  

Hometown and moral principles proved to be two more factors for voters. Director of Student Activities, Robert Cooper said he voted for John Delany and when asked why stated, "I think the things he stands for are things I agree with." For Senior Rebecca Baker, who is a History Major, her reasoning hits a little closer home. When giving her explanation for voting for Delany she remarked, "I'm from Western Maryland." Others like Librarian Gigi O'Baker would of voted for Delany simply because "I like what it seems he stands for."

1 comment:

Truly101 said...

For the record, his name is Roscoe Bartlett