Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Regets In Life"

Everyone might have regrets in there life in only depends on them if you want to learn from them or let them ruined you life. I had to interviewed three people from Frostburg State University and ask them "Tell me about a moment of you life that you would do differently if you had the chance." i interview three girls. One girl that I interviewed Rose Erickson. I her found outside of Tawes hall. Rose Erickson from Allegany and a student at Frostburg and an Ethnobotany major. I asked her what her regret in life would be and she said "I wouldn't have married my ex husband." She said that he was a jerk and that she cant stand him. The second person that i interviewed was Susan Riesett I found her outside the Performing Arts Building. She was an Early Childhood major and she said "That she doesn't really have any regrets in her life." She also says that "She makes the best of things and that everything happens for a reason and it depends if you want to learn from your mistakes or not." The third one I asked was Kate Molder who was Susan friend and she is also a Early Childhood major. She wished that she tried out for more things, " I wished that I tried out for more things like dance or sports." She never learned how to dance and she really wants to learn. I told her that they have beginner classes here that you could take. Everyone has regets in there life and some people are mad about there regets and some people want to to learn from there mistakes and not dwell over it.

No comments: