Thursday, March 3, 2011

If You Had A Billion Dollars...

Everyone has a dream of wanting to become a billionaire and thoughts on the first thing they would like to do with that money. Here at Frostburg State University a few people shared their wishes of being granted with a billion dollars. Sheryl McKenzie, a housekeeper, said the first thing she would do is give to charities. “In my life they’ve done well with my needs. My church has always been there for me.”

Now a senior here at Frostburg named Travis Blair, majoring in Health and Physical Education from Upper Marlboro, Maryland decided to take it another route. Blair shared that he would pay off all of his college loans. “I want to clear any kind of expenses I have in my name and start from scratch."

Busha Koffa from Germantown, Maryland is also a senior here at Frostburg State. Koffa is an Accounting major and his thought was closer to home than the other two individuals. He said that he would give part of his money to his mother. "I would give 30 percent to my mom, so she can expand her business."

No comments: