Tuesday, November 4, 2014

How do you celebrate Halloween?


Fall in Frostburg is a beautiful time, where the leaves start changing, and the whether starts getting cold. Many students love fall around here, especially around Halloween. 

I caught up with Kacey Reveve at Lane Center. I asked her " What are your plans for Halloween?" She told me, "I have never spent a Halloween in Frostburg, I lived in Pennsvania, so all my friends from home go to Penn State. I am going to be going there this weekend." 


Next I talked to Cassidy Zagone I asked her " What is your favorite part of Halloween, and what are you planning on being this year?" Her eyes lit up in excitement, "I love Halloween, its my favorite holiday. I love getting dressed up, and all the movies and decorations that are involved with the holiday. I haven't figured out what I am going to be yet, I waited till last minute this year."

No comments: